#DataWeekender 6 incoming
#DataWeekender has returned
The van is almost ready! #DataWeekender 6.5 takes place on 4th November. We have a total of 48 speakers bringing you 43 talks, of which 10 are lightning talks. And it's all free!
I'm hosting track 1
Track 1 has some fantastic talks lined up:
- Warwick Rudd: Github Copilot in Azure Data Studio
- Dr. Victoria Holt: Business Benefits of Good Governance
- Rob Litjens: Open up your database by API
- Rob Sewell: Old Name - New CLI - why you should take a look at sqlcmd
- Štěpán Rešl: Data-driven alerts in Power BI
- Steve Campbell: 10 tips you should know to level up your data storytelling and visualizations
- Deborah Melkin: Database Deployment Methods Demystified
This track is one of five tracks available. There is plenty on offer across the world of data. Be sure to check out the schedule, there is content to satisfy all your needs.
All aboard the van
There's still time to sign up. Head over to this event's Meetup page to reserve your spot in the van.
Keep an eye out for updates
Our event is hosted on Microsoft Teams. We will publish links to every track soon, so be sure to keep an eye out for updates on this event's Meetup page.
See you there
We look forward to seeing you there!