Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Fundamentals
Yesterday I took and passed PL-900 acquiring Microsoft Certified Power Platform Fundamentals certification.
Candidates for this exam aspire to improve productivity by understanding the capabilities of the Power Platform, automating basic business processes with Power Automate, performing basic data analysis with Power BI, acting more effectively by creating simple Power Apps experiences, and creating powerful chatbots by using Power Virtual Agents.
Further information on the exam here .
Microsoft Certified Power Platform Fundamentals
If you’re a student, business user, or beginning technical professional, this certification can accelerate your progress and give your career a boost, as you use your Microsoft Power Platform skills to improve your team’s productivity. No experience is necessary to train for it—just basic familiarity with computer technology, data analytics, cloud computing, and the internet. Think of a fundamentals certification as the first step in growing your skill set and advancing to other certifications, such as Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant.
The Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals certification could be a great fit for you, if you’d like to:
- Build solutions with Microsoft Power Platform.
- Automate basic business processes with Power Automate.
- Perform data analysis with Power BI.
- Create simple Power Apps experiences.
- Build practical chatbots with Power Virtual Agents.
Further information on the cert here .
- You can view the latest details on the certification here.
- You can view the latest details of the exam here here.
- You can view my certificate here.
If you made it all the way down here, thanks for reading my post and enjoy your day. If you have any comments or suggestions, please leave them below...