Hosting Track 3 Data Weekender
Data Weekender 3.1 is here
Are you coming to Dataweekender 3.1 on Saturday 15th May? It's just over a week away!! And it's all free!
I'm hosting track 3
I'm going to be hosting track 3. Track 3 is jampacked with #PowerBI awesomeness. And there's also a keynote "Into the Dataverse" from the highly entertaining Buck Woody. Here are the talks scheduled for track 3;
- Medha Bandari: Make your life easy using Power Query
- Kasper de Jonge: Lessons learned from 5 years of Power BI implementations
- Nikola Ilic: Power BI Performance - 7 Deadly Sins!
- Laura Graham-Brown: Introduction to Paginated Reports
- Pragati Jain: Data Analysis Using Power BI for Beginners
- Angela Henry: Getting Started With Data Modeling
- Priscilla Camp: AI in Power BI
What a lineup!! This track is one of six tracks available so be sure to check out what else is on offer if you are looking for something else from the world of #data.
The full schedule can be found here.
There's still time to sign up! Grab your ticket for the hottest van in town here